Monday, June 19, 2006

Call me crazy but...









To begin this blog I want all who are reading this to first of all keep an open mind and second of all remember the saying "don't knock it until you try it." My entire family are regular consumers of the Cole classic "Cottage cheese and Olives." Lately I have had the worst cravings for this dish and call me crazy but I went through an entire container of cottage cheese in like 3 days. Mmm....it's so good! I would encourage all reading this to at least try this crazy combination and tell me what you think. Either way, the Cole Family would agree....it's AWESOME!

7 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

mmm...girl, you know i'm game for that! i love me some green olives! and of course, we both love weird foods.

p.s. i'm finding some GREAT things in this old memory box of mine from back in the day. you'd LOVE it! i was cracking up last night at us in jr. high.

hope your day is great! love you!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

oh my gosh! You're pregnant?!? Good luck with those cravings.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Mandybear said...

I just want to clarify that I am not pregnant although my hidden talent of "the belly" may deceive you....

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

If you were pregnant, which I'm not entirely convinced you are not, and you fed your baby THAT, I would call DCFS... not that they would do anyting. Gross.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

Then again, the first time, I ate at your house I was served a bowl of vinegar...

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Mandybear said...

Mandy tried it when she was here last week and she liked it! So there, and that bowl of vinegar is one good cucumber salad that my mom makes!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

Your mom used to make this noodles and cabbage that was awesome... but I'm pretty sure I just liked eating there cause everyone showed up to lunch half naked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home