Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ski-ball and one scary mouse...

So I had a meeting today at non other than, Chuck E Cheese. What a job, I know! The elementary ministry wanted to say thank you to all of us who helped with the Jingle Blast event in December and so we went to the ever so famous CEC. A few of my friends (Josh and Sara in particular) were also invited to this day o fun and to use up some extra tokens we had left over we played some serious ski-ball. First of all, I suck at this game and I am to competitive for my own good, however, everytime one of us would get a ball in the 100,000pt slots we would jump up and down and scream, I seriously think this disturbed the other guests! What a blast! Other than the fact that Chuck himself is the scariest character I have ever seen, I think this place was built for me, I'll never grow up!

6 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger sara said...

it was seriously the best day of skee-ball fun!! 3 - 100,000s in one game...come on now! That's never happened before. I think we should enter a skee-ball tourney if they ever invent one!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Amanda, I would smoke you at ski ball because I am like the champion.

Sara- you need to start your own tourney

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger sara said...

Adam...I think you're on to something!! Sounds like you need to enter my tournament:) The 3 of us could have quite a competition. Bring it on I say!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

I'm in. I have my own skee balls. Customed and pimped out. I'll take you down.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Adam said...

ok a 4 man tourney so far. I am the self proclaimed champion because someone has to be. Any other infadels want in?

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

I'm in Bitches!


-Chucky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home