Monday, January 16, 2006

Tacky Birthday...




So today for lunch we decided to have a tacky birthday party for a girl in my office. The rules were that you had to dress completely opposite of your regular style. I'll admit the trip to Goodwill may have been the best part! We laughed and laughed and laughed! Its fun to dress up and be someone who you are not. To think to yourself, who would actually wear this? What a blast! This is evidence that I wore a hot pink mom dress , pink earrings, and hott gold flats. I'm telling you we were all a sight to see. The funniest part was that a bunch of ladies asked us what the occasion was and we told her it was a birthday party, she replied with "oh, how fun, we thought you all were a religious group." She continued with "but my husband heard you all discussing football so we tought we would ask." I guess us church folk dont watch sports...

5 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Erin said...

I love the fact that someone thought you were a religious group. By the way, you look irresistable in that outfit... in a 80's mom sorta way.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Dan and Amelia said...

i'm thinking...that's one cool outfit!!!

nice blog!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

I...I don't know what to say. I've been staring at this picture for what seems like an eternity. I... I can't look away. So much pink. So, so much pink.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Adam said...

At first I was a little worried. My first reaction was GUUUU! I looked at the pictures for a while before I read. I was thinking, what happened. But then realized you are in KY :)

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

I think THESE pictures should go on the cover of South East's paper. It could be like a before and after segment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home