Wednesday, February 08, 2006

$15 for this?


I recently have entered cold sore hell and have two massive sores on my face. What do I do?

There has to be a better way of getting rid of these blasted cold sores than spending a fortune on this Abreva. People say they have a million different remedies and I am looking for that one that works. I have heard to use Carmex on them, Tea bags, ice cubes, etc. Nothing works. Help! What do you know about cold sores and can you save me from the facial hell I have seemed to enter?


P.S. I love that my blog has to come to this, but I cant think of anything else with these things on my face....

6 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

Hey, I have two cold sores as well. 1 mm from each other on my lip. And just to brighten your day... there is no cure. Just don't touch it and keep putting that stuff on it.

And its more fun if you say you have herpes of the mouth.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

aw friend i'm so sorry.

and i've begun looking at my calendar to find a weekend to come visit. let me know if there's a good time in march!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Man, I hate those. I have no advice on what to do after you have one, but here's what I do when I feel one coming on: Take a tylenol, rub your lip with fresh garlic, and use ice. Weird, I know. But it has worked every time for me, even if the little bump has already started to form.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger sara said...

I still think you're pretty! :)

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Mandybear said...

Lucas...How did we both get cold sores? Weird? I hate the herp!

Mandy...Get your butt down here

Erin...You are helpful, and weird!

Sara...no you're pretty!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

I was wrong. I don't have cold sores. I have Kanker sores. I thought they were the same. They are not. You are weird and contageous. Web MD says you are weird and contageous. Don't touch your eyes. I am normal. My gums are numb. You are weird and contageous. But still awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home