Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Blog neglect...



I feel that since I have been neglecting my blog now is the time to really make this one a good one. Thus the many pictures with this post. These hott pictures are from my second official event Jingle Blast starring Jump 5. Jump 5 and I are officially tight now and this picture is my friend Sara that I work with at Southeast. I love this girl! As you can see she's a little like me! Ha ha! The event was a success and fun for all that attended! I'll try not to neglect my blog anymore....

6 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

HOTT, I tell you. hott.

yes, that's two t's you see there. two t's, my friend.

is that sara mitchell? she was in my Shaping the Heart of a Leader class in Seminary last year.

p.s. I miss you. I wish that was me having fun w/ you in the picture! AND I'm going to NYC for New Years! I'll miss you there!

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Mandybear said...

of course its the one and only sara mitchell! Her and I are tight here in Louisville.

I miss you and I'm jealous of NYC have fun and remember the craziness that was spring break that year!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Josh said...

FIANCE!.....you not only neglect your blog, but you've neglected me....its okay....i heard you were cheeting on me behind my back too...its not like we were on a break or something (saying that reminded me of Friends and how we used to watch it)...its okay....i've seen better days....

call me sometime...we need to catch up...

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

I'm with squeaky. neglect your blog and neglect your Fiancee and friends! go ahead! just forget about those of us up here still in the land of lincoln!

;-)

i miss you lots. when are you coming home for christmas?

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I struggle with blog neglect myself. Maybe we should start a support group. "Together we can make a difference, one post at a time".

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

Yeah! New Post! I'm sure the event was a Blast (mah)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home