Monday, September 18, 2006

I'll have to be honest...



I miss my family so so so soooooo much right now. Living in Louisville is awesome and I love what I do and all of my friends but I miss my home and my family tons! Next weekend is my brothers homecoming and it almost makes me cry to think that I won't get to see him all dressed up all snazzy with his date taking pictures in the front yard. I dont get to look that girl in the eyes and say "you hurt my brother I kill you." Alex is in 8th grade which means next year he will be in HIGH SCHOOL and Austin is driving! Teenagers aren't much for talking on the phone so I feel like I barely know my boys anymore. Although I love what i do and I feel like I am where God is calling me....I long for my home and my family.

2 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

holy crap, austin is DRIVING?

wow. we are getting old.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

Your sister is going to be interning at my mother's lawfirm. How wierd is that. She should be going to summer camp or going to Youth Group... not working at a lawfirm! I am so old.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home