Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My New Sister

My new little sister, Katie, is a rare find indeed. She is not only adorable but she's smart as a tack. I have so many stories from here ranging from how beautiful the kitchen is to how she told me 5 times this morning about how she got to go to the dentist today for the first time. She gets so excited about things grown ups dread and I miss that about being a kid. When taking a bath took two hours because you played in the tub or when you told everyone you came in contact with that you were going to the fair this weekend (both katie stories). She loves genuinely and plays hard and I think I could take a lesson or two from her. She inspires me!

2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

That's a good first post. You even encorporated pics. But you got to get a personized template.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

don't worry amanda, it took me a good year to figure out how to get links on mine. i had no idea. i still don't even remember how i got them there.

and i don't know how to personalize a template either... lucas can you give us lessons?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home