Monday, October 31, 2005

I've Lost that Hero Worship feeling...

This weekend was our Girls of Grace conference at the church and I have realized that I lost that hero worship feeling. When I was a kid I loved Point of Grace, cheesiness and all. One time my mom brought me home an autographed poster and I loved it so much I hung it in my room for so long! You could say I was in the "circle of friends."

This weekend after hanging out with Rebecca St James' dad and brother I realized how much I just am not phased by that anymore, honestly I just feel bad for those people. Crazy teenage girls screaming and tracking them down for their autographs and then moms yelling in my face because they have been waiting in line for a half an hour and its not fair that their daughter can't get an autograph? Whats that, they are just people. Seriously get over it.

6 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

I think I still have those kind of heros, but they have changed. No longer do I dream of meeting DC Talk, but it would be a trip to meet Bruce Willis or Zack Braff.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

$.03

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Mandybear said...

Mike,
You can thank Blogskins by Lucas, they are who chose the name of the site. I think since they chose it they owe you the $.03 per viewing. Also, they are a little bias since I think the owner may have voted for that name???

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

holy crap, your blog is pretty stinking cool! i need to learn how to do this whole personalized blogskin thing...lucas? help?

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Adam said...

yeah well it is a hard life with teenagers screaming at me and all.

The better part is when the parents are screaming at me. Really nice

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

Mandy, blogskins by Lucas can help you as they have helped Lindy (before she changed it) Tim Nardoni, Amanda, and many others. Just e-mail me and I'll hook you up. It's my new hobbie.

$.03

 

Post a Comment

<< Home